Flexi-Hex Mini is a robust, cardboard sleeve made from an expandable honeycomb material. The innovative hexagonal cell structure not only provides incredible strength to protect fragile products in transit, it also creates a sleeve that is extremely flexible. In its natural state the sleeve is compact, however when fitted around an object, the sleeve expands open and takes on the form of the product within. Due to the sleeves being open-ended, multiple sleeves can be cut to size and joined at the seam using paper tape, therefore creating a simple packaging solution that can protect products of different lengths. It’s quick and easy to use, saving both time and money compared to traditional packing methods and most importantly, it’s 100% plastic-free.
Designed for the safe transit of fragile products
• Made from over 85% recycled paper pulp and FSC Certified paper
• Plastic-free, recyclable, biodegradable and compostable
• Easy to assemble and slot into the supply chain
• Compact to store and lightweight for economical shipping
• Expands to 250mm wide
• 2 layers of 15mm paper honeycomb protection
• 3mm card protects board rail
There are no reviews yet.